panel.sg

Saturday, January 05, 2008

A new 2008

2008! Finally its 2008. It has been a very rough year, with lots of laughter, joy and sadness. The sad things were more of CCA related. I constantly see my CCA is like a battlefield, full of fakeness, full of conspiracy, full of problems.

However, it also brought me the most joy, compared to studies in Business Studies. What an irony! I enjoy so much yet I suffer so much too. The painful times were changes. Staff advisor change, people change.

I feel disappointed in people who just walk past me and forget who am I or not even just give a wave. I feel lonely. In the past CCA was something I look forward after I have my class. Now its just like empty. And the mess and unhappiness I have created amongst the people. I regret some of the decisions I made, and learnt a lot through it.

If school life is so realistic, so is working life. And I have not tasted the full time staff feel. I hope this experience can help me to guide me in my future workspace.

The turning point in my life is coming. I just really dread it although I am also curious how is it like. Its all like mixed feelings.

School just started, and my work is piling like a mountain. :[

oh my tian.


sm - haiyo. report to do!
mrsh - surveys to do! 20 more to go!
ibs - haiyo. i don want get C again! :[

I am just a dumb guy who is lousy in everything la.

blame my poor self esteem la. I always feel very lousy of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment