panel.sg

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Things are better left unsaid

There is always something that a lot of people tell me: some things are left better unsaid. hahas. i think most of us agree bahx

when it was the most stressful timing, and things don go as smooth as wanted. a powerpoint slide could not reach me. so i was all frustrated. and i realised that AOL showed all my fellow members true colours and intentions for the project.

it was a very painful experience to know some of my fellow member's true objective of joining AOL or perhaps another strong factor that is overpowering them.

if you choose to defy my instructions or not bothering me, i am just simply disappointed in you.

ultimately, we need to face the advisor. if i ask you to come and see him, please try to make time to see him. or else whatever message i convey will be heard halfheartedly.

*huiwen - sorry for making you angry. i did not intend to do it. anyway, the entry was edited le. :) good job for the entry you have done. there were some changes in the information, so i held back it.

No comments:

Post a Comment