panel.sg

Saturday, May 26, 2007

common test coming!

well hectic lor... stupid wisp. made me very stressed out. then also my projects. Rushed here and there.. then finally got the result le... felt happy...

But still got a lot of things to be done! weitai busy with his pre u seminar stuff... passion left for me to clear all the admin stuff. Report for the talk finally done. CCA points keying will start le.

if u went for the talk, rest assured, we are trying to get all the things done! hahas... really ah... busy like mad.. hahas

Then still got intergrated project to go! Then got IR test on monday! omg... tests all come... haix... i pray tt i can do quite well for my CTs, then i will be able to get good grades...

then IB game so =.= so problematic. haix... when will all these projects end? polytechnic life is busy. so holidays like so called compensate for tt... haahahs... hahas

went kbox on monday with peising and chuan. had lots of fun. then got 2 pros in the music room i very stressed lor! then chuan now also can sing my mayday songs. he can even sing them better than me! hahas... omg... faints.. hahahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment