panel.sg

Friday, February 02, 2007

updates

wah... so long never update le. I guess there are lots of dust on my blog and cobwebs!

so many things have happened. And so many bad things have happened

1. open house prep and days - wow. first time in NP planning open house. Never knew it was so tiring! I was practically worried for everything and i failed in giving a briefing for all volunteers. felt quite sad that i could not make it as perfect as wanted.

2. agm 2007. well, quite a good agm, but it was a horrible day for me. ms wong was again very unhappy with me over not being able to answer her questions. then since i was late for some of her sessions, she became very prejudiced about my lateness and she would shoot me with it and ask for reasons for being late for her lessons. lucky met pearlyn and company, managed to tell her my sad feelings.
-> and i feel so sad now

3. project rush hour. I am disappointed that my ief was rushed like a mad dog and the result was very shity!
-no bilography
-1 min before submission time
-chased out of class to submit project
-got an F for it. (FCUK!)
- poor content (i think we tried our best? but then again, we nv consult ms wong to feedback and edit?)

well. i got the grade today and our whole group was saddened by the results. worst result in the whole class. no one failed their projects.

4. marketing horror project
got a C+ for it - lowest in the whole class.
fcuk mark and spencer. stupid project on it.
of all places choose that place that none of us have in depth content on it.
i am really very frustrated!

then i am upset over my iief. nv in my life i failed a PROJECT. projects are meant to be easier cause its a group effort. poor time management. everything does not go well.

5. laptop battery SPOIL! Wah. my 100 flies! :( Now it shows funny blinking signs when i self test the battery.

6. this morning, my slipper broke when i entered the bus! the stripe! omg. so damn angry. choose this timing whereby get ief grade to break my slipper. What a bad omen!

well, worst things are currently happening in my life. when will all these blow away? haix. blame my bad karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment