panel.sg

Monday, October 02, 2006

Logistics Follow up

Erm... today was like so sianz lors. return this return that. Then the worst was returning the microphone stand. Because it was broken, the lady incharge looked at me like she wanted to eat me lors. Then she insisted on a formal email to the admin incharge. Lucky astro's folks helped me carry the stuff. many thanks - evelyn~!

Then i wanted to return AV equipment borrowed by Simon. Stupid! the people all take leave. How to return? There were no people in the office.... Stupid! hahahaaa.

So I went to Estates Office and complain. Lucky there was one guy he was more trusting. He took my bag of things trusting i returned everything. Whew!!

I went for Board meeting and it was a real debate over the projects... lol...

Then later was fellowship at Bukit Timah Food Centre. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment