panel.sg

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

aw....

hahas. these few days like rather happening lo. haix... :(

The unhappy things happened on Tues and i was really very unhappy and sad that night :(. Stupid people and more rotten respondents...

Well, on tues, in the morning, I was dismayed by 2 smses from derrick and gabe. Well, i got some predictions that gabe may not be well enough for the blaw project. He was not feeling well during the fmgt project lo. but what made me upset is derrick. how many projects he missed liao? How many discussions he miss liao? And we still put his name. I think i must talk to mrs gopalan liao. Then also disappointed la. Suddenly xian xu call me and say hrm cancelled le. STUPID. then really very =.=|||| then i was like upset why these people are not taking the projects seriously. My hope was to finish 90% of the projects by the end of the hols. the end? 50%. What the hell. i wanted to do ecd, but no one seems to want to do it. I had to rush blaw coz the deadline so near! :( Then now i would just wait for 2-3 days before the deadline then do.

Then Eugene happily said he wanted to have the project at 11am. The result? he reached nearly 1pm and he was even later than iwan. omg. So very what the hell! I said 1pm initially what. I mean people like me, iwan,gabe -- do you think they are early birds? Max - i think he would be on time usually.

So the day also ended rather unhappily? Stupid respondent. I was doing some validation and there was some hooos and haaas over a small matter. I wanted to talk to mrs kumar but this guy dunone who is he did not want to tell me if mrs kumar was in or not. If he told me he's busy, she's sleeping etc, i would have just put down the phone. he was like asking where was i calling from and what's my name etc. AND he was damn RUDE. pure RUDE. stupid stupiid. I was trying to be very nice and all and he asked me for my name and insulted me. he said my voice sounded like a girl and i should me called ms tan :( i already emphasised i am MR tan and yet he still insisted i am ms tan. F***k!!! :( Really ar. i was damn pissed. I know. My voice does sound like a girl on the phone. But i have clarified. Why can't you accept it? Sick person. Then he was asking for the office number and all. and ask for MY extension. He was like very wary of my identity and said things like what if he called the managers and they say no such person? :( Wow. I was so =.=||||| and he was really making me angrier. Jeffrey came to my rescue and i was still so angry!

Even that day, when i went home, I was still so angry and sad! I mean its like i only called him at 9.45pm. You call it late? It may be rather late but not everyone sleeps so early like you! Furthermore, why didn't you try to like tell me mrs kumar - where the hell is she? Ask you and ask you - don't want come straight to the point. If she's sleeeping, tell me! The conversation would have ended. I was so damn upset that night. Jeffrey was like questioning me lots of things and because of this puny phone call. operations stop at 930. STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really very pissed. haix.

No comments:

Post a Comment