panel.sg

Thursday, August 25, 2005

finally....

MY BLOG~~~~!!!


Yay! Its finally back and working! I have been REALLY busy with things. I think I have went crazy over work and forgotten about blogging. I feel really quite sad about it loz.. haix.... hahaha....

Stupid person who created the skin.

His server with the skin is gone and my blog died. I guess people wondered what happened.

I apologise for the inconvenience. Heheheheee...

I was busy with
1. work
2. school
3. projects

Life at sentosa have been great. i enjoyed the days there. And I value it. Really. Although I keep hearing the unhapiness from them, but i know their reasons for their anger. I can imagine my unhapiness when i arrived at 7.10pm for a 7.40pm show but locked out ... :( ... hahaa

School was fine, but I have to struggle with tutorials sometimes. It can be quite frustrating... hahahaa... I don't like macroecons and don't understand some vital parts -_-

POA was fine. However, I am far too careless le.... DIE! I must really work hard. Management I have to really sit there to STUDY. There is so much to REMEMBER!!!! haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Projects was quite bad. I was stressed over projects and it gave me a lot of moodiness. I was like rushing over them - for IAC and LMS.... I don't know how is the results. I really hope it fine.

BMGT was terrible. I was soo lazy! I never do until last minute...

WCOM test was a horror as I screwed up my troubleshooting report.. haix.... My format was wrong loz. My headings were wrong. So as my prepared for and prepared by. I wrote as reported by and reported for.

Life was not so smooth sailing after all.

Anyway, I realised that in my class, I do not belong to a group like ie Calista, Edna, and other or hui qi, hushi and others. I am sandwiched in between.

I feel so weird sometimes..... I cannot find a friend as good as my secondary school days. I really don't know.

My class is very competitive. I am getting ready to aim for a straight Bs for my results. I don't know the others. I think straight As bahx....

MY SKIN WILL CHANGE. IT WILL. When I'm freee, i WILL change is soon.. ahahahaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment